Tacoma HardWood Floor Maintenance Instructions
(For all surface coated floors, except wax-based finishes)
1. Dust mop or sweep your floor regularly. If you do sweep, we recommend nylon brooms, as straw brooms tend to be too rough on some floor finishes.
2. For spills or spot-cleaning, spray Woodwise, No-Wax Hardwood Floor Cleaner directly on the spill, or on the terry cloth of our Woodwise Terry Mop, and clean as needed.
3. For general cleaning, spray an area 4’x4’ with Woodwise No-Wax Hardwood Floor Cleaner, or spray directly onto the terry mop head, making sure not to over-wet you floor. Too much liquid will cause damage or your hardwood floors. For best results, buff dry with a towel after cleaning.
4. Make sure your tables and chairs have soft EZ Glide protectors on the bottom of their legs to help prevent scratches. The felt pads must be kept free of grit, and will periodically need to be replaced.
5. Use exterior walk-off mats and an area rug just inside the doors to help keep grit off of your floors.
6. Place area rugs in high traffic areas, especially in front of your kitchen sink, stove and refrigerator.
7. Keep your pet’s nails clipped.
8. When moving heavy furniture, always pick up the furniture rather than sliding it across the floors.
Nothing cleans floors like our Woodwise Hardwood Floor Cleaner. Biodegradable and phosphate-free with a fresh clean scent, our environmentally friendly cleaner works beautifully on all surface-coated floors (except wax based finishes). Our exclusive cleaner dries fast and contains no oils or waxes that attract and hold soil. And it lifts the dirt without leaving a residue.
Available in a handy 1-quart ready to use spray and in 3 sizes of concentrate: 1-gallon, 1-quart, and a 4-ounce trial. Also available in a Terry Mop Kit for wood floors.
EZ Glides are designed to protect surfaces. Applied to the legs of furniture they protect floor surfaces. Installed under office equipment they protect desk and counter tops from scratching. Applied to pottery, lamps, and frames they allow movement back and forth without scratching. EZ Glides have thousands of uses not listed. They can be cut with scissors to fit any size leg or pedestal. Heavy duty Olefin Fiber construction makes EZ Glides water resistant for extra durability
Call Blair & Son Floor for more information about purchasing these products.